Office furniture is the one we have a lot of contact with in our lives. Every company needs a variety of office furniture, and many people have many misunderstandings about the use of office furniture. Impact, so how do we avoid wrong usage in the process of using office furniture? Let's take a look with Lango furniture.
1. Just move in when you move into the furniture: No matter how environmentally friendly the furniture is, it will still contain some harmful substances, and if you move in after moving into a pile of furniture, you may ask some irritating odors, so the correct way Just move the furniture into the office and open the window for at least one month before moving in.
2. The office is full of furniture: a piece of furniture emits very little formaldehyde, so people do n’t feel it, and it does not cause any harm, but the accumulation is small. If a pile of office furniture is placed in the office, it will cause a stack Effect, naturally, the whole office is full of irritating odor, which not only affects the environment, but also causes some serious harm to the human body.
3. The brighter the color, the better: some buyers will choose the office furniture because they want to make the office decoration colorful, so the color will be brighter, even the brighter the better, but note that the brighter Colors are often achieved through film, spray paint, etc., which may contain heavier heavy metals, which may cause harm to the human body.
4. Configuration of assembled furniture: Some people like assembly furniture very much because it is easy to disassemble and move, but the materials used for assembly office furniture are wood-based panels, and the formaldehyde emission of wood-based panels is very high. , That will naturally cause some harm to the human body, so it is not recommended for everyone.
5. Only the surface decoration is luxurious: the surface of more luxurious office furniture such as the executive desk is painted, because the price of water-based paint is relatively high, so it is rarely used in ordinary furniture, so that ordinary paint is solvent-based Wood coatings are an important source of benzene, and the formaldehyde release cycle is longer and the odor is greater.